- Unit Price
Inspired by the Burmese women who hand-pour candles here in our studio, each scent in this new series evokes a cherished memory of their Southeast Asian homeland. We've paired these rich fragrances with the incredible qualities they have brought with them as refugees seeking to create a brighter future for their families in peace and harmony.
The symbol atop each label is candle's name handwritten in Burmese, the official language spoken in Burma (Myanmar). The wood wick creates a beautiful light that will transport you to a beautiful land far away.
- Peace: Tobacco leaf blended with bergamot and notes of cinnamon, clove and amber, creating feelings of peace Joy
- Joy: Lime Blossom infused with bergamot and tarragon, a floral scent eliciting a sense of joy
- Compassion: Sandalwood blended with amber and cool moss, evoking feelings of compassion
- Kindness: Orange blossom mingled with water lily and iris, a gentle scent engendering kindness
- Gratitude: Lemon infused with jasmine, cedar and a hint of musk, inspiring a sense of gratitude